USE THE FLOWERS CREATIVELY
In addition to the decorative properties of paper flowers, they are also both versatile and long-lasting. We have gathered some inspiration for you who want to use the paper flowers in different ways – either in your decor, on the table or as accessories. And if the urge for renewal arises, the flowers can be reused in new creative projects.
1. Wrap the paper flower around your napkin and serve a plateful of flower happiness to your guests
2. Mix paper flowers with fresh flowers (but remember to protect the paper stalk from water)
3. Make candle cuffs that are beautiful for decorating a candle
4. Treat your girlfriend to a stalk or two as a hostess gift
5. Create a beautiful light cuff
6. Use the flowers individually or put them together for bouquets
7. Make a beautiful flower wreath for your hair with paper flowers
The paper flowers have a flexible stem, and therefore fit in both small and large vases – bend the stem a few times and use it in a small Standing Bubble or leave it in all its glory in the tall cylinder vase Flower Tube.
UNPACK YOUR PAPER FLOWERS
The paper flowers from Studio About are handmade and gently folded in the small box. When you receive the flower, you must therefore unfold the leaves yourself. You can choose whether the flower should be fully open or slightly more closed.
The crepe paper is also easy to shape and if you gently rub the thumb into a leaf you can give the leaf a slight rounding. This way you can give your flowers a personal look and they will be more lively.
Follow these 3 steps to unfold it completely:
- Carefully grasp the flower head in the box and pull it out.
- Spread the petals of the flower.
- To create more fullness, you can gently pull your thumb in the center of a petal, making them more curved.